There are times, like these, when we all need to step up and help each other move forward.
Beginning immediately, NimbleReality will be making efforts to help those in need to get through the crisis by providing low or no-cost support to those trying to help others. If you are a first responder, educator or healthcare worker looking for video or video-related technical support, please reach out to us.
If we all do our part we will get through this.
You can help stop COVID-19 by knowing the signs and symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath
How to protect yourself and others from coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 65% alcohol when you can’t wash with soap.
- Keep 6 feet or more away from others whenever possible
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Sneeze or cough into your arm (not your hands)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Useful websites for up to date information:
- World Health Organization:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: